Monday, March 7, 2011

My top U.S. Cities

May is right around the corner, do you know what that means?...

Why yes you are right, I WILL be graduating from college!!!And do you know the best way to celebrate? Right again, a trip!

So I have been to many places in the U.S., however I would love to go back to some and visit those I have not. I asked J if we could go on a trip since he has to take vacation time at work, he agreed after much pestering gentle nudging. He asked me to make a pro/con list of each place I wanted to go and he would slowly widdle away at them until we have a place to go. Being the type "A" that I am, I made him a PowerPoint with pro's of each place. (Why would you include con's if you're trying to convince him to go?)


So here is my list in no particular order:

  • Boston
  • Chicago
  • NYC
  • Seattle
  • DC
  • Sonoma/Napa
  • San Francisco/Lake Tahoe
  • New Orleans
  • Hollywood/LA
  • Nashville/Memphis
  • Savannah
  • Orlando
Those are just a few of the places I would like to see/go back to. What is your US list?



~M~


Boston

Chicago New York City


3 comments:

  1. Savannah is BEAUTIFUL! i loved it there. it is a good weekend trip but a week would be probably too long.
    you know my love of new york city. that would be a wonderful week trip
    seattle is cool if it isn't raining
    I LOVE DC and San Fran both deserve a week
    never been to chi town but it is on my list same with New orleans
    I have never been to LA but I have heard that it is neat
    GO TO DISNEY LAND and then GO TO HARRY POTTER WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. by disney land i mean world because it is in orlando

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I understood! He is slowly narrowing the list down. NYC, Boston, Chi-town,Seattle and New Orleans are left on the list!

    ReplyDelete