Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

* I deleted some of my old posts to flow better with my new blog*


So I have decide to take my blog in a new direction. I want to write about travel. I have always loved traveling ever since my parents drove us EVERYWHERE on vacation, just so we could stop and see every attraction along the way.


I have been to almost each of the 50 states and just recently traveled internationally. I want to take some time to write about past travels from what I can remember and new places that I had my own camera handy! So be on the look out for posts about recent and past travels. I am excited to put them out somewhere other than in my head to remember, I hope I can count on the memories of my parents and siblings for some of the past trips.

Not only do I want to write about trips I have taken, I want to write about trips I will be taking in the future, and put up my list of every place I want to go or go back to before I die.

So to get you in the travel mood too, I'm posting a few pics of different places.



* This is one of my all time favorite pictures. It is a shot of Edinburgh, Scotland looking down at the town from the castle. I wanted a panoramic shot, but didn't trust sitting the very expensive camera on the ledge there, so this was all done just by hand. I'm sure you can tell they don;t natch up exactly but pretty good for free hand.
* This is actually in Las Vegas we went a few years ago.
* This is the Palo Duro Canyon up by Amarillo, Texas. We stayed at J's dads work about 45 minutes away.


* This is J and our dog Shilo in Arkansas digging for diamonds!

*we didn't find any :(*






Thanks for reading
M

No comments:

Post a Comment