Friday, October 15, 2010

Cooking Class

So if you know me, then you know that I love all things British! Well it just so happens that a cooking school my friend and I have been wanting to go to is offering a London Pub cooking class. I am very excited, I have never been in a cooking class like this before, only my cooking classes in college. Well we will be cooking lots of yummy foods and will for sure be bringing beverages to enjoy with these (British adult beverages I'm sure). I will for sure write about the experience once it happens, but until then I will leave you with the website and some yummy food pics!

My full Scottish breakfast in St. Andrews, Scotland!J and his full Scottish Breakfast in St Andrews, Scotland!J and his first beer in Scotland! He looks so happy! One day I will make a post about our trip over there and explain about more of these photos.My First Guinness In Scotland!Fish and Chips!
* Here is the website, look around they have tons to offer!

http://welldonecc.com/cooking/Dinner_Party_in_London.html


No comments:

Post a Comment